Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Day 1

My family wants to spend more time together, but no one can agree on the kinds of activities to do. I have two younger siblings, a girl and a boy. My sister is interested in nature activities and going to zoos. My little brother is interested in doing something that involves activity or hands on. Malls and sitting on the beach all day is what i think is a great day, but we all don't agree on that. My mom doesn't really care what we do, she's always the one trying to get everyone involved together.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Amanda,
It looks like you got on the webpage. Keep posting. If you have trouble, just email me at jhatten@isd622.org

Also, the webpage is at http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hatt0047/tartan This has new assignments every day. If you click on Day 5, it won't be fully functional until about 5 p.m. Friday Tartan Time.

Aloha,
Mr. H

Anonymous said...

wow amanda a lil behind maybe u should catch up